Garage Door Screen
Make your garage an area of your home you can truly enjoy with a garage door screen. After all, your garage doesn’t just have to hold your cars and tools. With a garage door screen, you can turn your garage into a home gym, workshop, patio, playroom, and more! Through the long, humid Georgia summers, you need an outdoor space you can enjoy without worrying about heat and pests. That’s why we recommend upgrading the functionality of your garage with a garage door screen from Lifestyle Screens or Maestro Shield Garage Door Screens.
Because a garage door screen operates independently from your garage door system, it can be easily installed with your existing system. Even if you have limited headroom or an unusual garage opening, we can find the perfect garage door screen system for your home. With effortless manual or automatic varieties, we can also ensure you get a garage door screen that fits your budget.
How a Garage Door Screen Upgrades Your Garage
- Maintains Your Privacy
- Provides Shade and Cooling
- Keeps Pests Out of Your Garage
- Reduces Heat Glare from Your Driveway
- Conserves Energy to Save Money
- Protect Outdoor Furniture from Sun Fading
Our Garage Door Screen Brands
Upgrade the functionality and comfort of your garage with a Lifestyle Garage Door Screen. With manual and motorized options available, we can find the best garage door screen to fit your home and budget. These lightweight garage door screens seamlessly attach to your garage interior, creating a barrier against pests. Even more, this easy to use garage door screen makes your garage cooler and more private to enjoy year around. Learn more about your design and size choices for a Lifestyle Garage Door Screen by viewing this brochure.
Lifestyle Screen Products
- Garage Door Screens
- Clear All-Weather Vinyl Cover for Lifestyle Screens
- Motorized Garage Door Screens
- Motorized Garage Door Shades
- Screen Enclosures
- Retractable Screen Doors
What sizes are available for Lifestyle Screens?
Currently, Lifestyle Screens offers 6’ wide to 18’ wide models and 7’, 8’, 9’, and 10’ tall. However, the 9’ and 10’ models are only available up to 16’ width. Specifically, the available frame sizes are:
- 7′ Tall: 6′, 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′,18′ wide
- 8′ Tall: 6′, 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, wide
- 9′ Tall: 6′, 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′ wide
- 10′ Tall: 6′, 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′ wide
What colors are available for Lifestyle Screens?
Lifestyle Screens have aluminum frames that are available in white, brown, and sandstone.
For the screen material, Lifestyle Screens offers three options:
- 18 x 14 Fiberglass (charcoal) – Maximum airflow. Available in white and brown frames.
- 17 x 20 PVC Coated Polyester (white) – Durable. Pet Resistant. Available in white and sandstone frames.
- 17 x 20 PVC Coated Polyester (black) – Durabel. Pet resistant. Available in all frame colors.
Garage door screens from Maestro Shield provide the best durability and convenience to upgrade the function of your garage. Built from sturdy, mold and mildew resistant material, you can enjoy your garage door screen for decades to come. Best of all, Maestro Shield garage door screens are fully retractable. This means they store neatly when not in use and automatically come down seamlessly when needed.
The automatic functions of your Maestro Shield Garage Door Screen are also incredibly convenient. Linking directly to your Apple or Android smart device, you can easily operate your garage door screen from anywhere. There are also wall-mount keypad and handheld remotes with multiple programming options to customize your garage door screen to your lifestyle. Learn more about your options for a Maestro Shield Garage Door Screen by viewing their brochure.
Customizations Available for Maestro Shield Garage Doors Screens
- Screen Colors – Exterior Screen Openness Factor available in 80, 90, 95, and Clear Plastic Vinyl (The greater the factor, the greater the light filtering).
- Fabrics – Screen fabrics from leading manufacturers including Phifer, Twitchell, Mermet, and Serge Ferrari. Each available in dozens of color options ranging from white to cream to black to gray.
- Screen Hoods – Angled and Rounded hoods available in dark bronze, white, ivory, and beige.
- Smart Control – Smart Controller options allowing you to access and monitor your garage door screen from your smartphone.
- LED Lighting – Easy to install LED lighting strips to add atmosphere to your garage. Available in Blue or Warm White and dimmable options.
Garage Door Screen Installation & Service in North Georgia and Metro Atlanta
Aaron Overhead Doors can now upgrade your entire garage by installing a new garage door screen. By combining the best of functionality, aesthetics, and cooling technology, a garage door screen will increase the comfort of your garage year around. Because we offer Lifestyle Screens and Maestro Shield Garage Door Screens, we also give you the options to find the best garage door screen to suit your home. Ready to learn more about garage door screen installation near North Georgia and Metro Atlanta? Give us a call at 678-960-3360 to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives.