Welcome! If you’re an interior designer, this page is for you. We work with a lot of designers in and around Atlanta. It’s not uncommon for homeowners and designers to dream something up and find us after many dealers explain they can’t help them. We specialize in difficult garage door installations or high end jobs other dealers don’t want to do. Our highly skilled design consultants and certified installers give us the confidence to accomplish just about anything you can throw at us.
Atlanta is full of different styles of homes which is one thing that makes it so great. We keep up with trends like Farmhouse Modern, Mid-Century Modern, and Carriage & Craftsman. We’re also great at installing aesthetically pleasing garage doors in homes to separate interior spaces. We’ve done glass garage doors in offices, basements, kitchens, and decks.
Even better, we are great at helping designers and homeowners find a solution within their budget. Most designers love glass doors but don’t love the look of the tracks. We have solutions for this! In fact, we’ve built the tracks inside a wall, provided powder coated tracks in a wide variety of colors, and installed doors that go into the ceiling.
Advice for Garage Door Design with your Clients
When discussing garage doors with your client, here are some important questions to ask as they design a new garage door:
- What garage door material do you want?
- Wood (Made to custom size & design)
- Glass (Made to custom size & design)
- Steel (Basic, but have come a long way and new options available)
- Steel w/ Faux Wood (Some of these look amazing)
- How much headroom do you have?
- Is energy efficiency important?
- Will you want it to work manually or automatic (with the garage door opener)?
- What style are you going for?
Garage doors make up a large part of your clients curb appeal, in some cases ⅓ of the curb appeal. That’s why we’re passionate about transforming boring garage doors into trendy, beautiful garage doors.
Why choose Aaron Overhead Doors to join your team of contractors?
- We sell 10 different brands of garage doors which provides a wide range of options.
- Although we’re highly experienced in the field, we’re not always the most expensive.
- After we work together a few times, we offer exclusive pricing.
- We offer on site, in office, or virtual consultations.
- We have over 20 samples of garage doors to look at and touch during consultations.
- We have full size doors available to see in our office.
- If you have a fun and exciting job and you’re outside our service area, we may travel for you! We’ve done jobs out of state for the people and jobs we love.
Please get us involved early! Garage doors can take some time to get finalized and delivered. Lead times for speciality doors can range between 3 weeks to 8 weeks.
With our expertise and creativity, we can find a solution that works great for you and your client!
Call or text us to start your project at 678-960-3360!