LiftMaster 8500W Garage Door Opener
- Wall mount design that frees up garage ceiling space
- Direct drive motor for reduced vibration and noise
- Built-in WiFi for smartphone control through myQ
- Backup Battery for opener control even in power outages
- Bright LED light to illuminate your entire garage
- Add wireless wall control panel for only $50 more
- Total Price: $750 with listed price of $525 and $225 in Labor
- Comes with one remote
The LiftMaster 8500W is a wall mounted garage door opener with the power and convenience to improve any garage door system. Installed on the wall beside your door, this opener frees up ceiling space for car lifts or overhead storage. This design also allows the opener to connect directly to the garage door springs. This cuts out overhead vibrations and make operation almost silent. Because of the minimal vibrations, the opener parts also experience wear much slower. That means you get a long lifespan out this new garage door opener in your home.
Beyond the incredible design, the 8500W also comes standard with safety and security features. From the bright LED light to the Automatic Garage Door Lock, you can feel confident knowing this opener is protecting your home. Lastly, the built-in WiFi gives you the best in convenience. Through the free myQ app, you can operate your garage door from anywhere and keep a log of activity. This means you never have to worry about leaving the garage door open again because you can check its position and close the door at any time and from anywhere. If you are looking for a new garage door opener that delivers on quiet operation and modern convenience, choose the 8500W.
Included with LiftMaster 8500W:
- Automatic Garage Door Lock
- Three Button Visor Remote Control
- Back Up Garage Door Opener Battery
- LED Light
Garage Door Opener Specs
Drive Type – Direct
Motor – DC
Smart Control – Available through myQ app
- Accessory Warranty: 1 Year Battery and Remote Control
- Motor Warranty: Lifetime
- Parts Warranty: 5 Years
Wall mount isn’t really a new option, but it’s just now growing in demand. The reason these are so popular is because of the large amount of garage doors that get damaged from trolley openers. However, the wall mount LiftMaster 8500w puts very little to no stress on the door. This will make your garage door last longer.